Honoring Your Abundance
Why do we strive for Abundance? Is it something we feel entitled to, or is it a self-inflicted curse that makes us think we don’t have enough?
We are living on an abundant planet, where every single person, and every single being, can live their life in a happy and abundant way. There isn’t any legitimate reason for hunger, poverty, and abuse.
Yet, there are some people who by trying to grab the most, deprive others of living in comfort and peace. Are they really the privileged ones? Are they happy or are they miserable?
There are two points of view when it comes to Abundance:
1. Possessing things equals wealth. Material wealth is a prize which can be won but also taken away from us, therefore we need to strive to maintain it at all cost.
Those who subscribe to this point of view may tend to make money and material possessions their main focus in life. In more extreme cases, they take from others everything they can, whether it is land, resources, or life itself. They are disconnected from the Power of Universal Love, therefore experiencing inner poverty. It makes one become a hollow well, which can never be filled with enough goods, money, power or success.
2. Living in Abundance doesn’t translate to material wealth. Living in Abundance means being in tune with the whole creation and knowing that its richness is always available to us. Spiritual Abundance cannot be taken away and it comes for free. Why? Because it is a gift.
We can receive a gift only if we are ready to accept it. When we are ready – we usually know what to do. We know that all the Abundance in the Universe is available to us at all times. We know we have enough. Whether we live in a palace, or in a one-bedroom apartment doesn’t matter– we experience fullness and happiness.
• First, we need to accept the fact we deserve it.
The Gift of Abundance is everyone’s birth-given right. It cannot be claimed only by some, as it belongs to everyone.
• Second, we need to understand that Abundance surrounds us and that our generous planet has enough riches to offer to everyone. Notice that no matter what your situation, there is always at least one aspect in your life where Abundance has expressed itself in one form or another. If not wealth, you may have an Abundance of joy, health, friendship, love, experiences, ideas or realizations. You have an Abundance of possibilities, and you have an Abundance of choice.
• Third, we need to become friends with Abundance and welcome it into our life.
In order to do so – we need to reach deep down, into our subconscious, to change the internal imprinted beliefs that stop us from living in tune with the whole creation.
Our inner poverty, our inner fear that we don’t have enough – could be our cultural or religious background, or the influences of our caregivers or teachers in our childhood and early youth, or – our own convictions of not being worthy, or believing that living an abundant life is simply not right in the world where so many still suffer.
Guess what? When your life gets better, you can decide to help others to stand on their own feet, in any way you want. Becoming wealthy does not mean becoming selfish. We always have a choice of who and how we want to be.
Abundance is a process which gives us the possibility and power to experience the vast richness of the creation at work.
Experiencing Abundance differs for everyone and it depends on personal preferences and needs.
It is all up to you when it comes to choosing your experience of Abundance. As long as we are not consumed by materialism – which leads to letting things control our life. There isn’t anything wrong with enjoying material possessions, as there is nothing wrong with choosing other aspects of Abundance. What Abundance is to you – is your personal choice.
• You and only you can give yourself the gift of Abundance. It can be done. You can find a way to activate a new program in your subconscious, and find the tools that help you do that and are right for you (CDs, books, affirmations, etc.).
• All you need is to trust your Heart. The wisdom of your Heart will always guide you to what’s best for you.
• In the Master Teachings of HOPE we use the word “Heart” to describe the core of our essence, our “pure inner person.”
You deserve the best in the world, and nothing can change that simple fact – not even your own contrary beliefs.
You are precious and your life is precious. Let yourself experience the Abundance that is already awaiting you.
Latest posts by Johanna Kern (see all)
- How To Feel Safe in Your Own Skin: Having a Great Time Being YOU! - March 13, 2020
- Tuning into the Miracle Flow: Awakening Our Inner Guidance - February 14, 2020
- How To Find Our Own Place In The World - January 14, 2020