You have control of your genetic destiny
About the Book: You have control of your genetic destiny.
10 Practical Steps to heal and repair damaged genetic patterns we inherit from our ancestors. Then we can create the life we truly want.
Are you limited by: your ancestors’ cultures, your families’ histories, and the world’s stories?
We unconsciously adopt these beliefs in our lives whether they serve us or not. Those beliefs keep us from our full potential of happiness. With multiple references to current scientific studies and her own case studies with clients, Ariann demonstrates that it is possible to change deeply held patterns of beliefs.
Does your family have a history of beliefs involving
- slavery and servitude that inhibit financial abundance in life,
- heartbreak that trigger heart disease, cancer or diabetes
- arranged marriages that affect the ability to create loving relationships, or
- disasters that create fear, anxiety and depression.
Ancestors willingly come forward to assist in changing the genetic patterns that affect our descendants’ lives today. They are the family guardians.
Ariann explains the science of epigenetics that discovered the causation behind the triggering of unwanted DNA and how to prevent and repair damaged DNA in our body. She gives practical advice to follow to improve positive genetic traits and discourage unhealthy genes.
Once we take these actions, we can move into a full and rich life filled with everything we desire. 10 steps for releasing the negative beliefs are described in detail, and activities scientifically shown to repair and improve our genetic health are laid out for anyone to follow. The reader is lead to the inevitable conclusion that each of us can change life for the better. The most impressive concept is that the changes we make can influence future generations.
Latest posts by Conscious Shift (see all)
- The Questioning Quest - January 14, 2021
- The Consciousness Grid - January 14, 2021
- Tapping Into Our Creative, Immaterial, and Infinite Force - January 14, 2021