DISSOLVED C60 – Fine Tuning the Miracle of Life
The human body is capable of far more than most people realize. To overcome the healthcare crisis that we face in the world today, individuals need to get inspired to take responsibility for their own health. Stephen Hooper, The Body is a Miracle
In 1985, a new class of compounds, buckminsterfullerenes, was discovered by scientists seeking to discover compounds that might exist in outer space. The most common particle found was a carbon molecule, C60; which they called buckyballs because of their resemblance to Buckminster Fuller’s soccer ball-like geodesic domes. C60 was to become one of the most important discoveries of the 20th century.
An article about C60, Mystery Of The Universe’s Weirdest Molecule Finally Solved – Turns out they shouldn’t even exist in the first place, noted…Buckyballs are the rule-breakers of chemistry. These strange molecules are made up of 60 carbon atoms, fused together in a soccer-ball shape. For years, scientists assumed they could only be made in the lab, until astronomers found them bopping around in deep space in 2010.
Buckyballs have some unusual properties to go along with their strange structure: They are incredibly stable, and can withstand high temperatures and high pressures. They are also the heaviest-known molecule to exhibit particle-wave duality — meaning they can behave like a wave and a particle at the same time — a fundamental principle of quantum mechanics.
One of C60’s most unexpected effects was discovered when the results of an experiment to determine C60’s toxicity was published in 2012. The researchers, finding no signs of toxicity, instead discovered laboratory rats given C60 in amounts expected to be fatal lived 90 % longer
The expected lifespan of this animal species is thirty to thirty-six months…what is noteworthy is that at M38 [ 38th month], all the rats in the control group given water had died within their expected lifespan, all C60-treated rats were still alive. [the C60-treated rats lived 60 to 66 months].
C60 should be the most efficient ever material for extending lifespan.
…the effect on lifespan is mainly due to the attenuation [reduction] of age-associated increases in oxidative stress
… oxidative stress is an imbalance of free radicals and antioxidants in the body, which can lead to cell and tissue damage. Oxidative stress occurs naturally and plays a role in the aging process…A large body of scientific evidence suggests that long-term oxidative stress contributes to the development in a range of chronic conditions, e.g., cancer, diabetes, and heart disease. The body naturally produces antioxidants to counteract these free radicals. Medical News Today, April 2019
C60, a powerfully effective antioxidant, neutralizes free radicals by absorbing up to 32 free electrons (other antioxidants absorb one). Because C60 is extremely small, i.e., 0.7 nanometers in diameter, C60 can moves through cell walls where it absorbs free radical electrons and removes them from the body.
The antioxidant activities of fullerene C60 have been demonstrated in previous reports, showing that the antioxidant capacity of C60 is 125 times that of vitamin C.
BUCKMINSTER FULLER AND DISSOLVED C60
- 1979 – In a conversation with Marshall Thurber, Buckminster Fuller describes and predicts the existence of the C60 molecule. “It is the lightest and strongest molecule in existence. It has to exist. Someday, it will be used in medicine”. Bucky and Marshall make a model of the undiscovered molecule.
- 1985 – Three scientists discover buckminsterfullerenes, a new class of molecules which includes C60.
- 1992 – C60 and C70 are discovered in shungite, a mineral of unknown origin, in a 250 gigatonne deposit in Russia believed to be more than 600 million years-old.
- 1996 – The three scientists are awarded the Nobel Prize in chemistry for their discovery of
- 2012 – C60 becomes available after the publication of the Baati rat study. The most popular formula sold is the concentration used the Bate rat study
- 2018 – Marshall Thurber forms a team to study C60. They discover C60 naturally clusters—especially at high concentrations as in the Baati formula—limiting C60’s effectiveness as an antioxidant. Dissolving C60 clusters safely becomes the team’s focus. Len Heflich, a chemist and former Vice President in charge of food safety and quality at Grupo Bimbo, the world’s largest baking company (Sara Lee, Oroweat, Entennman’s, etc.) joins Marshall’s team. He is familiar with Buckminster Fuller (he has a geodesic dome in his backyard) and is taking C60.
- 2019 – using an FDA-approved food-based solvent, Len Heflich safely dissolves C60 and puts C60 molecules on a dissolvable strip allowing C60 to enter the body without going through the digestive system and live
- 2020 – In November, Len Heflich is granted a patent for “Dissolved C60 and Method of Producing Dissolved C60” by the United States Patent Office; the first fully solubilized and 100 % bioactive form of C60.
For information on dissolved C60 and how to order, go to www.dissolvedc60.com
For further questions, contact Linda Hays, firstname.lastname@example.org , 520-208-4011
Darryl Robert Schoon
The author is part of the team that developed dissolved C60.