We Are Our Thoughts
Whether we believe it or not – what we think, we become. No other power in the world has as profound an affect on our life journey as the power of our own thoughts.
Here is how it works:
Everything that exists is simply energy. That includes all that is material. For example measurable by our senses, and all we can perceive like our thoughts, emotions, electrons (yes, nobody has ever seen or weighed an electron). etc. All that exists, the energy, manifests itself through waves and vibrations. It means that everything, even on the smallest scale – vibrates.
Imagine, for instance, radio waves: the frequency of their vibrations determines their quality, outreach etc. Now imagine that our thoughts are like radio waves. All we think has a particular vibration, and because of that, depending on the frequency of their vibrations, our thoughts have a certain quality and outreach. This decides how our thinking effects the “reality” (the illusion) that we create and co-create, whether we are aware of it or not.
What we experience in life depends on what we allow/permit to happen in our “reality.” And what we allow/permit to happen is based on how we perceive ourselves and the world we live in. Our perception is deeply rooted in the way we have been programmed, or have programmed ourselves, based on our experiences, beliefs, and – before all – what resonates with who we have become thus far.
Our vision of the world reflects our vision of ourselves:
For some of us – the world is a place existing on its own, in which we have no say and can’t control it in any way. Some perceive the world as a place which is hostile, full of others whom they need to fight, or avoid. They are always ready to attack or defend themselves. For others, the world is a place that serves their ego, where they can fulfill their needs, whether materially or emotionally. There are people who see the world as oneness, where everything is purposeful. Yet others, see it as a big unknown, where anything is possible.
Our conscious progress begins when we consciously decide to take responsibility for our own fate:
You have the true power over your own experience. Your power is greater than that of your environment, employers, government, and anybody you know, or don’t know. When we look for power coming from your conditioning, whether social, religious or shaped by personal feelings of worthlessness – we actually diminish our true powerful selves.
You are the only creator of your life, and you can choose what you want, and what you don’t want:
- You are capable of changing the cycle of your thinking with ease.
- You can consciously emphasize your happiness and diminish your worries.
- You can change your life in any way you want.
- You can overcome your subconscious blockages.
- You can awaken the dormant areas of your brain to achieve your highest potential.
- You can improve your physical, mental and emotional health.
- You can use your thoughts to affect the reality you live in.
- You can live a happy, healthy and fulfilled life.
When we realize the beauty and importance of our existence – we naturally expand our vision of ourselves. And that’s how it works, according to quantum mechanics, and the ancient Masters.
Life is always on our side.
If something has been done before, by a human being just like you and me – it means we can do it too. Appreciate, embrace and respect who you have become. Only then you can give yourself permission to be who you want to be, and to live the life you want to live.
Whenever your fears overshadow your inner power, please remember that these are only thoughts. Thoughts can be changed. You have control over your thoughts and you can decide what you choose to think.
Step by step, choice by choice you are able to create what YOU want. No other power in the world can take away what’s dear to you. You are strong. You are powerful. You can decide what you want.
The simple rule to beat overwhelming stress is to stay in the present and enjoy the challenge:
- No matter what is happening, remind yourself that this is simply an experience you have decided to have.
- Open your heart and let it guide you. It knows the way better than your mind.
- Replace your mind desires with your heart-driven ones. Mind desires are ego-driven and their only purpose is to fill the emptiness and escape the feeling of discomfort or anxiety. Paradoxically, chasing your mind desires leads to more discomfort and anxiety.
All you need to know is already written across your heart. Close your eyes and let it speak to you. Yes. That’s right: NOW is the time for your own inner power to shine.