Full Body Imaging Can Help with Early Detection
THE BENEFITS OF THERMOGRAPHY SCREENING
June Drennon, owner of Stillpoint Health Thermal Imaging, Ltd is dedicated to providing one of the most essential tests in breast cancer risk assessment and early detection. Unlike many after-the-fact imaging technologies in use, breast thermography has the ability to give a warning signal up to 10 years before any other procedure. Combined with an unprecedented role in risk assessment and possibly prevention, breast thermography offers women information that no other procedure can provide.
Breast imaging is only one benefit of thermograms. Other benefits to both sexes are:
- Arthritis: Thermography can help you detect early signs of arthritis — and differentiate between osteoarthritis and more severe forms like rheumatoid. Effective early treatment strategies can then be implemented, before you experience further degeneration.
- Neck and Back Pain: Thermal pain patterns ‘light up’ white and red hot on a scan in the involved area. You can get relief faster and begin restorative care that more precisely targets the correct area.
- Dental Issues: If you have TMJ, gum disease, or an infected tooth, this will show up on a thermal scan as white or red hot.
- Sinus Issues & Headaches: Significant heat in your forehead or sinus region revealed on a thermal scan is an indicator that these systems in your body are not functioning properly.
- Immune Dysfunction, Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue: The immune system correlates to the T1 andT2 areas of your spine — high levels of heat in that region can indicate immune dysfunction. On the other hand, chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia, and aching joints are just a few complaints that correlate to cool patterns seen at this area.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome (CTS): This condition is often misdiagnosed. For instance, you may think you have CTS, yet the scan shows your neck is referring pain from a different affected area. This will help you get the most appropriate treatment.
- Digestive Disorders: Irritable bowel syndrome, diverticulitis and Crohn’s disease are often visible with thermography. If you’re able to address these conditions early on, you’ll find that health restoration is much more likely.
- Other Conditions: Including bursitis, herniated discs, ligament or muscle tear, lupus, nerve problems, whiplash, stroke screening, cancer, and many, many others.
Call June Carver Drennon today for information or to make an appointment please call 727-729-2711
June is a Certified Clinical Thermographer from the American College of Clinical Thermography 2008. For information or to make an appointment please call 727-729-2711
BREAST $250 – UPPER BODY $400 – REGION OF INTEREST $100-250