Awakening Our Inner Guidance
If you carefully look at your life, past and present, you might depict exactly the times when you lived in tune with your inner wisdom and the flow of life, and those times when you forsook your inner guidance. There are no mistakes about that. Not being in tune often leads to disappointments with our life, with others or ourselves. Being in tune makes us feel peaceful and happy.
Nothing in the world happens without reason. You have made progress in your evolution and so you have received the gifts that help you to continue your journey – AND – because you have received the gifts, so you have made progress in your evolution.
The biggest miracle of our existence is that we are all capable of the so-called “awakening” to our true consciousness. When we are ready, it happens to us — and it is like receiving a gift.
Gifts are free. They come when you open the door. You are ready to open the door as soon as you realize you are ready to accept the gift.
There are no mistakes, or hard rules, while we are changing and broadening our awareness. All happens in harmony with our personal development.
The desire of the consciousness that we are is always to grow. The desire of our mind, ego, emotions or body is to control, self-satisfy, avoid, escape, indulge or dominate.
Being in tune with our inner guidance lets us open up to the flow of life, and enjoy true “miracles” in our everyday living.
It might be that we are led to the street where we meet our soul mate. We may find ourselves at the right time and place when we look for a new home or decide to find a new job. Or we call a wrong number and find a long-lost friend. We can develop new talents or skills. We can entirely change our lifestyle and find happiness we never dreamed of.
Awakening to our true consciousness is often associated with evoking or sharpening our intuition.
Our intuition helps us to be in tune with the Miracle Flow. It guides us in situations that are difficult to figure out for our logical mind.
One of the easiest ways of inducing our intuition is through activating or strengthening the vision of our so-called “third eye” (an energy center located on our forehead).
Here is a simple exercise – Inner Journey – that can be very useful for that purpose:
- Find a comfortable position, lying down or sitting, with your spine straight. Close your eyes.
- Take a deep breath. Then, while taking the next breath, let it fill you up from toes to head and add an image to it: a pleasant dim light glowing everywhere inside you.
- Keep breathing slowly, and observe the light inside, counting in your Mind from 10 to 1.
- Imagine you are floating in the air, right above the place where you are now sitting/lying down. It is a very pleasant feeling, and you feel peace everywhere inside you.
- Enjoy this peaceful moment as long as you wish and then open your eyes.
- Look around, at the things that surround you, one by one, while slightly crossing your eyes, so that everything seems a bit blurred.
NOTE: Do not cross your eyes too much – the purpose of it is to make your vision just a little blurry, not distorted.
- Close your eyes again.
- With your eyes closed, recall/imagine the environment you observed a moment ago when your eyes were opened and slightly crossed. Try to see it in your imagination in the same way you saw it with your blurred vision. Slightly cross your closed eyes while doing so – just as you have done before.
- Still with your eyes closed and slightly crossed, imagine yourself entering the blurred environment.
- Then uncross your closed eyes, and move your eyeballs slowly from far left to far right. Do it 3 times.
- After that open your eyes and relax for a few minutes, with an empty mind.
Take your time and stay true to your own rhythm. There is no need to rush anything.
You can repeat this exercise as many times as you want in the following days. It is good to continue to train your “third eye” in this way, for as long as needed.
Repeating this inner journey on a daily basis will enhance your intuition, and may even lead to developing clairvoyance, if such is your choice.
For such daily practice, it is important to choose a place in nature, where you can feel safe and watch the sky/stars.
Remember also: You are the biggest miracle that can be found! Acknowledge the preciousness of you today.
Latest posts by Johanna Kern (see all)
- Tuning into the Miracle Flow: Awakening Our Inner Guidance - February 14, 2020
- How To Find Our Own Place In The World - January 14, 2020
- A Manifesto for World Peace - December 15, 2019