Resistance and Allowing
Clearly, healing is not what you are about every minute of every day. But checking in with your essential core daily, anchors you. It also teaches humility. It allows us to release our fascination with external diversions and experience the eternal peace at our core. Of course, we have built up layer upon layer of defenses which hide our peaceful core from us.
- chasing an outcome in a determined manner relying upon your intellect to get you to healing when your intellect can’t affect healing
- avoiding vulnerability preferring to eliminate parts of yourself instead of integrating every part of yourself
- diminishing your feelings instead of respecting them
- identifying with your fear instead of observing it
- staying in your human center instead of moving into your eternal center
- wanting to be good/strong/invulnerable
- accepting whatever feeling exists in the second
- trusting that you are carried to healing when you sit in stillness even though you don’t know what that means
- welcoming surprises regardless of how they feel
- not thinking unless you are solving a problem
- identifying with the present moment, not the past
- knowing yourself healed before you see it
You’ve done good work. If you stay present, anything additional that needs to be healed will arise. You’ll notice it and allow it and it will be healed. But you don’t have to think about it. Source works with you and in you and as you today, and this second and every second of your life. Enjoy that!